Monday, August 28, 2006

Those links are people too!

I forgot to say that I love the following people:

  • uesugi_rin of LJ
  • Toyoman and Katamari of Around The World
  • the surprisingly sane people of PinoyCosplay who have now left for greener pastures like Ohana and CosplayKada
  • the Abalos-Cadigal (sp?) family for protecting one of their own very, very well
  • Mao-ni/Crescens for his excellent rebuttals
  • RG ^_^ and FART (strange silly name, sorry ^_^000) for their unceasing work
  • the other cosplayers of Filcosplay and Cosplay.ph, my friend has regaled me with so many stories of you ... ALL of you (sorry, way too many to mention)
and finally

  • my darling friend _ligaya_/Ligaya

for posting with courage.

If I forgot anyone, I may not know or remember your name or face but I know your hearts, and for those hearts of yours this world is much better off, and my heart is all the more grateful.

1 Comments:

Blogger distant_sparks said...

Awww, thanks katamari. [hugs]

Please share my love to the folks at ATWF. ;D

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home